Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Love Carlos :)

haha oh how I'm gonna love this blog of my babe :) Well I met Carlos back in our high school days in the 10th grade to be exact! Of course @ the time we had a b/f & g/f of our own...And than I worked @ Pizza Inn for a while in high school and apparentely Carlos worked @ Cicis Pizza haha and he says he sometimes went into my job to say hi but with my luck I was never there. Well we lost touch for little bit than I started working @ the bank in Mckinney. Well one day I'm doing my work thang and there comes Carlos walking my way haha and I could feel my face turn red because I secretly always had a crush on him lol. Well we get to catch up again and exchange numbers and stayed in touch again which was cool. Than Carlos became Mr. Bachelor haha and I became the Mommy of 2 but still stayed in contact as friends. Well finally we got our chance to hang out and I hung out with him @ Main Event which was a day before my birthday and it was an awesome night for us and from that day we started talking a little more on friendly basis I guess but nothing too serious I guess cause we were still skeptical of each other considering I had 2 kids and he was Mr. Ladies Man lol. Well we had our first date on New Years @ Weekends and I guess from than on we just bonded and after a very long couple of months I finally got his huge wall down and I got to see the real Carlos and I fell completely in love with him. I love our story it reminds me that God certainley works his ways in mysterious ways and that things DO happen for a reason! And we are here today expecting his 1st Little Rodriguez Baby & I couldn't be more excited!!!!

1 comment:

Sissy said...

uh oh...ya hurr that...its dem wedding bells hahaha