Tuesday, May 17, 2011

1st Doctor Visit

Well today we found out that we are 5 weeks Preggers! Our due date is on January 17, 2012!!!! How friggin exciting is that!!! :) Carlos is extremely excited, it's so cute how he asks me on a daily basis how I'm feeling and school's me on how our baby is growing and what size our baby is...He is definitley doing his homework and says he's going to know everything about our baby before he/she is even here! How awesome is that! I love how he's so involved, I love him so much! Today's also the first nauseous day I felt ughhh no bueno, that is one thing I didn't miss about the pregnancy lol! This morning Allie woke me up, lifted the covers off my body and says, "Mom, baby needs to hurry and grow up" lol! She's funny! And Alex watches a commercial with a baby and says, "Look Mom a baby like yours" haha. Their gonna be very proud sister & brother when our little one arrives :)

1 comment: