Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Journey of My Allie & Alex

I was in high school when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. Allie Amorette Delafuente was born on December 8, 2005. Her little cousin Kira picked her name "Allie" and I chose her middle name because it means "Little Love" and i loved the meaning of it :) My little girl has grown into a crazy, diva, fashionable, beautiful little 5 year old now and amazes me everyday with something new :)

Next was her little brother Alex Kyler Delafuente who was born June 6, 2007. I picked his name :) Having my 2nd child was even more exciting considering it was a boy the 2nd go around, it was definitley a different scenerio with him, nothing like a female lol. And now I have my little man who is all the way a "mamas boy" lol and he is almost 4 years old and adores his sister sooo much :)

My life is definitley occupied and very busy with my two little ones but i promise i wouldn't have it any other way :) they are my two little blessings who I've raised with the help of my Mommy!!!

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Love my babes...