Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm Pregnant!!!

After discussing the "baby talk" with Carlos we both decided for me to stop taking the birth control and try to have a baby of our own! Well after trying for a while on May 14th we found out we were Pregnant!!!! I was in shock seeing the two little pink lines saying that it was positive. I felt my heart fall to the ground literally because I was like "wow, i'm pregnant" lol. But more of a joy to know that I finally found a man that I love and is my best friend and that our baby is what we made TOGETHER :) Now to figure out how to tell Carlos lol because he was waiting in the next room for the results while entertaining the kids with a game lol. So I walk and sit next to them and smile and say, "You're gonna be a Daddy"! His expression was priceless, I swear he was silent for the longest and was literally in complete shock lol. I don't think it quite hit him that very moment he was just in shock and asked me to take another test to be sure lol. So the next test was another two pretty pink lines lol. Carlos was very excited and still in shock lol. Finally after a little while he posted it on facebook, and says I made him the "proudest dad" :) I love my babe! I make sure a day doesn't go by that he isn't happy, all I want is to make him happy and feel loved the same feeling he does for me! :) This is the best thing ever to have a baby by someone I can spend the rest of my life with, I seriously wouldn't have it any other way! :)

1 comment:

Sissy said...

Dudeee thiss is awesome!